D. Martell Public Service Announcement for the Holidays

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
Tis that time of year for wrapping presents so this makes for a good chance to get yourself back on the nice list and sharpen up those scissors for your family present wrapper - they'll thank you for it - trust me. I just finished running our scissors through the Twice As Sharp but you can also use a stone almost as quickly. I tell ya, there's only one thing better than zipping through wrapping paper with a fresh edged pair of scissors - and that's not wrapping at all. :D

Happy Holidays folks!

happy_holidays_058.gif

TAS1.JPG

I can tell you, I bought some kitchen shears a while ago and had Dave sharpen them before first use. I still get teary-eyed from joy every time I use them, such a difference to what 98% of the population have at home as scissors or shears (and you can beat me, but I forgot yet again what the difference is...).

Happy pre-holiday week, everyone.

Stefan

o-MAN-WRAP-WRAPPING-PAPER-570.jpg

A few of you sent in shears and scissors this year (hooray!) but most will suffer with their old busted paper tearing blunt shearing devices again....shame on you! :wink:

Back