• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kato Honesuki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbob

Reaction score
Gotta sell this beast so it gets some deserved use. Has literally only seen two chooks. Some small spots on blade, completely original edge etc. $390 USD shipped.
IMG_1756.jpgIMG_1757.jpg

Me too. My father-in-law has about 20 sheep. Every now and then there is a wonderful lamb that I could use a honesuki for. My father-in-law turned 60 last year and he won't do all the work forever. His sons have no interest in cutting a whole lamb into pieces, but I think it would be a great opportunity to buy myself a honesuki...

I guess the reason the knife did not sell yet is obvious - very few of us have the permission to posses weapons of mass destruction :D It really is a beast - makes my Shigefusa look fragile and girly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back