New Knives Email Notice

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haburn

Reaction score
I have had several requests for a "new knives email notice" which I have a sign up for here: http://www.haburnknives.com/contact/
Just send me an email through this form and click the "Yes" box associated with "I would like to receive an email when new knives are available"

This email will go out no more than once a week when I have new inventory available for the store. Everyone that has signed up for my "Newsletter" will be added to this list, so no need to sign up for the new email.
This will also help streamline some of the logistics behind the scenes so I can get more shop time in. As always if you guys have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to send them my way or post here.

There are some unique pieces coming in the next few months - the email alert is the best way to be in the know when they are available.

I think I'm on your list but don't recall seeing anything from you in the past. Any chance of a test or welcome mailing?

I think I'm on your list but don't recall seeing anything from you in the past. Any chance of a test or welcome mailing?

Thanks Dave, I double checked and you were signed up on 6 January. The email could be showing up in your Gmail Promotions tab.

Back