Hello From Chicago

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheflivengood

Reaction score
Hello I am Kolter. I am a chef in chicago. Been into real steal since 2007, owned a lot of knives and stones over the years. Hope to learn a few things, and maybe give advice to hobbyists and cooks alike.

Restaurants:
Cyrus (RIP)
TRU
Mburger (Fast Casual Management Experience)
Brightwok (In development)http://brightwok.com
Harajuku (In development)
SPS(In development)
Boss Bar (Consultant)

Favorite knife: Custom Moritaka Gyuto, only knife I never consider selling, its also tattooed on my arm so now I really cant :O
Stones used: I use a Gesshin progression, with a Naniwa SS10k for polishing if need be
Dream knife set: Shiraki / Hide customs

Nice to meet all of you!!

totally didnt think about the fact you work for Lettuce... small world. I've got quite a few friends who also work for LEYE.

totally didnt think about the fact you work for Lettuce... small world. I've got quite a few friends who also work for LEYE.

I actually left Lettuce, working with a few guys with big dreams. Who do you know??

met a few of the melmans before, but the chef who runs stella barra, m street, etc. is a good friend (Jeff), and CJ is about to head up the new incarnation of L20. I know a few others as well. Exceptionally well run company.

Back