Has anyone recently ordered from mtm?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vesteroid

Reaction score
I placed an order just before Christmas, and have not heard anything at all re the order. Mot shows shipped on the same day I placed it, but something tells me that's an automated response.

Has anyone had a board shipped from them to the U.S., and how did it go?

Have you tried contacting them by email?
Shipping has been really slow and mixed up for me the past couple weeks.
But, it's just that time of the year.

Yes, several times now...no response. I am going to give it till next weekend then file with my credit card. It's not that I don't have it, it's the absolute lack of any response that worries me.

I made an order from mtmwood couple of weeks ago and it was the same problem. Don't worry, you'll get the tracking number in 1-2 weeks from purchase day

From 1st of January till the 11th of January we are having national holidays in Russia. Almost no one is working… that's a poor excuse (or even not an excuse at all), but that's how things works here.

Quick communication is not his strongest point. That's also what I experienced. I usually get a response in about a week and shipping (done twice now) can take up to two weeks to start.

He seems is a reliable guy, though.

He did reply today and said he won't be shipping until after jan 12, something about New Years. I'm fine with that as I am in no rush, just wanted to know he really existed :)

I need to move to Europe, I have never seen so many holidays...heck France takes an entire month off each year.

Yep, the amount of vacation in US or Canada would be one of the main reasons for me not to move there ;)

Back