I have now formally launched my Sakai Takayuki Syousin Gyuto (check it out here), and I want everybody to have a test drive. Since there is a honyaki going around here in OZ, I am sending the pair (regular shaped gyuto and kiritsuke shaped gyuto) across to the US. Jim (chinacats) is having them first and he is in NC (I assume it means North Carolina!), I would like them to stay in the east coast first before it travels to the great west, just for the sake of saving travelling time and maybe some shipping $$.
I will post them out in the next few days and finalize the list before Jim finishes with them, please register your interest here along with which state you are in so that I can arrange accordingly.
- All US KKF members registered before 6/Jan/2015, please register your interest here, I will update the list accordingly.
- I will send out the knife to Jim (Chinacats) first, and finalize the list before he pass them to the next member in line.
- The list will be arranged according to your location, which helps the logistics of the knife.
- You have a week to play with it, please do sharpen it if you feel there is a need to but please make sure you know what you are doing.
- You are responsible to pack it well and post it to the next member inline, insured.
- Please contact the next member via PM and arrange the postage accordingly. If you are the last person on the list, please post it back to me.