CCK In London

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gang, just an FYI. I found a few CCK cleavers at See Woo on Lisle Street in London (Chinatown). If you go downstairs (near the checkout area) and look to the *left* when you get to the bottom of the stairs, they're inside a glass case (and there was an employee sitting there when I went it).

They also have Tim Leung Choppers, which are on the *right* as you get to the bottom of the stairs (and which are more easily visible).

Gang, just an FYI. I found a few CCK cleavers at See Woo on Lisle Street in London (Chinatown). If you go downstairs (near the checkout area) and look to the *left* when you get to the bottom of the stairs, they're inside a glass case (and there was an employee sitting there when I went it).

They also have Tim Leung Choppers, which are on the *right* as you get to the bottom of the stairs (and which are more easily visible).

Thanks for the info! Did you manage to see what the prices were?

The only one I looked at was a slicer - not sure if it was the 1303 but it looked like it - and was around 40 quid. Apologies for lacklustre info there - my wife was next to me giving me "that look" so I was trying not to take too much interest!

I may try to stop in again next weekend, if I'm nearby. They have products on their website though, but no prices.

I'm also interesting do they have CCK KF1303 cleaver and also what is the price for it .

I want to order it from http://www.chefsmall.net but I have friend in London so I can ask him to buy it and send it to me (Lithuania).

Back