• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Making Room Sale Pt. 2 - Keijiro Doi, Shigefusa, Marko Tsourkan

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For Sale (Pt. 2)

A few more looking for good homes...

Moving a couple of really nice NEW single bevels and a NEW Marko Practice gyuto (from the recent "fire" sale)

1. Sakai Takayuki Keijiro Doi 300mm Blue2 Yanagiba Mirror Polished -- NEW and UNUSED w/ Ho Saya - $550 shipped
- Brand new, out of production and out of stock everywhere, mirror polished yanagiba with original box and papers. A true collector's item. Ho handle and ho saya w/ pin.

2. Shigefusa Kasumi 210mm Mioroshi Deba -- NEW and UNUSED - $360 shipped
- Brand new, bought from Maxim. Comes with original box and papers. Standard D-shaped ho handle, very good quality blade and handle. 5mm spine above heel, 3.5mm near the tip.

3. Marko Tsourkan 230mm AEB-L Right-Handed Practice Gyuto -- NEW AND UNUSED $325
- Brand new, recently purchased from Marko. It is an asymmetric right-handed "laser" (2.5mm above heel), little to no flex, hand-finished blade with an awesome d-shaped maple handle. Paid $325 shipped, looking to sell for same.

Will have pics posted soon, thank you!

edit* - international shipping available to buyers at additional cost

I'll take:

2. Shigefusa Kasumi 210mm Mioroshi Deba -- NEW and UNUSED - $360 shipped
- Brand new, bought from Maxim. Comes with original box and papers. Standard D-shaped ho handle, very good quality blade and handle. 5mm spine above heel, 3.5mm near the tip.

I have one of the Sakai Takayuki Keijiro Doi Blue2 Yanagibas but in 270 mm. It is an absolute joy. The price you are posting seems very reasonable. I am sure you will be sad to see it go.

I have one of the Sakai Takayuki Keijiro Doi Blue2 Yanagibas but in 270 mm. It is an absolute joy. The price you are posting seems very reasonable. I am sure you will be sad to see it go.

It hasn't gone yet but I'm already a little sad lol

Too many knives sitting and collecting dust, I'm finally trimming the horde to just the ones getting used - building up funds to buy an AE86 hatchback :)

I'll get in line for the Marko if the others don't work out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back