• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS or WTT: Masamoto KS

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Kinogie

Reaction score
Looking to sell my Masamoto KS, or preferably trade it for an interesting Nakiri of similar value.

It's in great condition, good grinds, good F&F, only been sharpened by me a few times and has never seen a pro kitchen.

Looking for $275 obo.

I am the second owner, but it was brand new in the box when I bought it off another forum member.

I love this knife and the KS profile in general, but have come to find I love Nakiri's more and would like another in my collection.

The Ikeda KS Clone is no longer available, sold it to a close friend, need money for car maintenance and figured at least I'll still get to use it lol.

Anywho...

DSC_0809.jpg

DSC_0625_1.jpg

DSC_0810.jpg

Would you be interested in a T-F 165mm Nakiri (new in box).

Trade has been agreed on for the Masamota.

Still contemplating selling the Ikeda, or possibly a trade for a 210 Gyuto of lesser value plus cash, anyone has any interesting offers let me know.

What Ikeda? This is a Masamoto thread and it appears to have been sold or traded. If you have a Ikeda thread pls give it a bump and get this one closed down. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back