• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Knives and Stones (Kono Fuji, Gesshin Ginga, Fuji)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SolidSnake03

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

So I once again have amassed way too much knife stuff and given that I may be moving soon I need to prune down my collection again. Everything here is in great shape and comes in the original boxes. Shipping IS INCLUDED in the prices to anywhere in the ConUS (48 states), sorry but NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. Have any questions? Feel free to pm or email me [email protected]

All prices are OBO (Or Best Offer) and I am potentially up for trades for Suisin Inox Honyaki stuff (gyuto and petty's) or Kono Ginsan's or any other 240mm or greater gyutos....

Konosuke Fujiyama White#2 210mm Gyuto Ebony Handle
$200
I'm selling this guy for a steal of a deal because there is a tiny, tiny bit of the very tip missing. This is a wonderful knife and would be keeping it but I've generally moved over to bigger gyutos 240mm+ so sadly it just doesn't get much use. All patina has been cleaned off and a light coat of tsubaki oil applied.
2qs5w0l.jpg

291yel3.jpg

Gesshin Ginga White#2 180mm Petty
$150
Lightly used for a month or two, been sharpened once or twice on medium and high grit stones. Knife is in great shape and comes with the original saya, pin and box. Saya isn't in the picture, sorry. Knife has been cleaned up and given a light coat of tsubaki oil. Overall a great little knife!
11bkuwg.jpg

Fujiwara FKM Suji 240mm
$60
Used only a handful of times, never even sharpened since I got it new. I have rounded off the spine near the pinch grip area and the choil as well for comfort. This is basically a brand new knife with some added "tune up". Fit and finish is excellent on this one as well, no handle gaps or spacing issues.
21nmyrl.jpg

MAC Bread Knife
$60
Used maybe twice for cutting some bread, just don't make much bread anymore so I don't need it. I have rounded the spine near the pinch grip and the choil as well. There was a small gap in the handle/blade connection area that I have filled with epoxy and sanded off. Excellent knife overall and definitely the best bread knife I have ever used, just don't need it because of dietary changes.
ajle6a.jpg

n1xdn5.jpg

Naniwa Super Stones 1k and 3k
$70 for both or $35 for 1k and $45 for 3k
These are basically brand new Naniwa SS's. The 1k was used only once and the 3k is brand new, never used. I have rounded off the corners and edges of these but aside from that they are like new (1k) or actually completely new and unused (3k). Just have too many stones so I need to sell some off.
qznoex.jpg

Please feel free to message or email me ([email protected]) with questions or offers, thanks for looking everyone!

What just happened? I just finished day dreaming of recieving this knife via usps from this thread and as soon as i came to, its gone . :(

Yeh the Kono and MAC Bread went crazy fast, have a pending sale on the Fuji and the Gesshin Ginga too, most likely just the stones left for sale now

Great knives, but the "original Fujiyama", like that one appears to be is an absolutely awesome knife. Great buy, to whoever grabbed it.

...the "original Fujiyama" like that one appears to be is an absolutely awesome knife....

I've never really followed their knives close enough - just wondering what you meant by 'original Fujiyama'. Did you mean 'older' ones? I'm just wondering if there's some sort of difference between newly purchased ones of the same series and older - or whatever was meant.

remember the guy from ig who just told you he had to rein himself in...i've got issues man!
Great knives, but the "original Fujiyama", like that one appears to be is an absolutely awesome knife. Great buy, to whoever grabbed it.

Everyone is now SOLD except the Naniwa SS 1k, have a pending offer on that one...

*sigh* thats what i get for phone posting, oh well, egg on my face accepted

Thanks KKF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back