• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shigefusa Western Kitaeji Gyuto and Rader Suji/Slicer

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ms4awd

Reaction score
Hi All

Have 2 knives up for consideration

First is a Shigefusa Western Kitaeji 240mm Gyuto with a Stabilized Curly koa handle done by Daniel at EE with mosaic pins. Knife is new never used asking 1650 use plus paypal fees shipped worldwide by courier.

Some pics

attempted closeup of pattern

another one

handle

Micheal Rader 310mm Slicer/Suji with Monosteel w2 and curly mango handle. Knife is new and never used. Great looking and feeling knife, great balance for a knife this long. asking 1300 usd plus paypal fees ,shipped worldwide.

handle

whole knife

MS stamp side

Oh my.... Unicorns! If only I were richer. Stunning knives glws!

lowering prices on these

Shigefusa Western Kitaeji Gyuto 1450 shipped and paypal fess included in price
Rader Slicer 1150 Shipped and paypal fees included

thanks for looking

hi ant banks just cleared some space pls resend pm. sorry about that

Rader sold... Shigefusa still available with one last price drop. price down to 1300 usd but buyer covers paypal fees and we split shipping cost by courier from my location. worldwide approx. 50-60 usd for express international shipping.

Rader sold... Shigefusa still available with one last price drop. price down to 1300 usd but buyer covers paypal fees and we split shipping cost by courier from my location. worldwide approx. 50-60 usd for express international shipping.

You have PM.

I'm surprised that Shigefusa is still there. I have its little brother with an O'Malley handle, and it's a GREAT knife.

Most interested if the Shigefusa is for sale still! PM me please.

This post is nearly 1.5 years old, safe to say your out of luck on this one.

Back