• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand new Yoshikane 270 damascus V2 yanagiba

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkriggen

Reaction score
This is a brand new (never been nothing'd) Yoshikane 270 Tamamoku V2 yanagiba. Hoping to finance a new project so this gets to go. $300 including domestic shipping (international pays actual shipping cost).

yanagi1.jpgyanagi2.jpgyanagi3.jpg

Be well,
Mikey

Price drop to $280 including domestic shipping (international $270 + actual shipping costs)

Nice looking knife! I've never used the yanagi, but I have the gyuto in same steel and is one of my favorites! Sounds like an awesome deal..

Tough being a lefty. I love this line of knives. Can't believe it's still here.

Price drop to $260 including domestic shipping (international $250 + actual shipping costs)...sigh

I can't believe that anyone looking for a high-end yanagi would pass this up. Ridiculous deal, GLWS.

I can't believe that anyone looking for a high-end yanagi would pass this up. Ridiculous deal, GLWS.

Kinda surprised myself. The only reason I can offer it this low is that I got it for a ridiculous price at EE's cybermonday sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back