Great vendors!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monty

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the forum for my comments.

I have had the opportunity to speak to three of the vendors who participate on these forums (besides Dave) and I think it's incredible that I have had the same high quality conversations with all of them.

In my conversations with David (Boardsmith), Jon (JKI) and Pierre Rodrigue I encountered both professionalism and an almost childlike (that's a compliment) excitement for their craft. Though I have only purchased from Jon and Pierre (I'm still trying to figure out what to do about a butcher block) I can honestly say that I would feel confident in purchasing from any of these vendors based on my experience.

I'm writing this because of some really terrible customer service I have encountered in the last several days with some retailers (non-knife folks). I guess those experiences left me wondering why everyone who takes my money can't treat me with the same respect I have gotten from the vendors on this forum.

Back