• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Carter High Grade 7.62 sun Gyuto / Funayuki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikemac

Reaction score
This knife is a NIB High Grade Funayuki. 7.62 sun $685 Pay Pal plus shipping your choice
(10% below currant MC Pricing)

IMG_6406.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Actual measurements are 229mm x 49mm, 154 gr
This knife is a bit of a 'one-off'....I bought a similar knife from Murray, and in the final QC during shipping he decided that there was a problem with the blade and he pulled the shipment. They let me know what was up, and that he would make me a new one. I said "cool, thanks, no rush". That turned into a long wait - he forgot, then I forgot. When he realized how much time had passed, he called and apologized profusely, and told me he was off to Japan, but upon return he would make my knife immediately. Based on what I saw on inventory, and when his most recent batch of blades had been made, I'm pretty sure this blade was made as a one off, outside his normal production cycle.
Un / under employment forces sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back