Knives & Stones U.S. Group Buy for High Quality Sink Bridge

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey folks,

Just wanted to give a quick alert about an opportunity to get a high quality sink bridge. A group of us in the United States are going to buy as a group to save on international shipping costs. I'm hoping we can make the order in a day or two.

The original thread (with pictures) is here under the vendor's section of the forum. I thought that some people might have missed it if they don't regularly read that part of the forum.

http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/21263-The-ultimate-sink-bridge-by-CZAR-precision

(Note to mods: I hope it's okay to post here. I just wanted to make sure people were aware of this opportunity. I understand if you need to move or edit this thread.)

How much is it? Maybe I read poorly, but all I saw was a shipping price.

Sorry if it wasn't clear. James meant to list these for $US169, plus individual shipping would be $60 additional.

The group buy price is $175, which includes the product, international shipping to me, and domestic shipping of individual units.

So, we are getting a group buy discount.

Please PM me if interested.

+1
Just bought the current big name bridge (from another manufacturer) and found its machining so poor that it must be returned. :(
I'm in! And as for Chinese manufacturing capability...my Nikon AF DX lenses are wonderful.

All invoices have now paid for except one. Fingers crossed.

Update: I have now received full payment from everyone and will pack everything soon, hopefully I can get them out by the end of this week. Cheers guys :D

Update: I have now received full payment from everyone and will pack everything soon, hopefully I can get them out by the end of this week. Cheers guys :D

Got my bridge. Surpassing quality and design. I'm very pleased

Lusting after one, but would like to see it in operation. Can someone upload a video clip to youtube? Thanks.

Back