• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DT San Mai, Mizuno Honyaki, Martell, Suisin Hayate

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Selling a few more, Pics to follow tomorrow

Devin Thomas 250mm San Mai Gyuto. Stainless clad Mystery Semi Stainless Core, maple & red micarta handle. Used sparingly in a pro kitchen, only sharpened a few times as it has just about the best edge retention of an knife I've owned. A few cosmetic scratches on the cladding.
$900 US + Shipping

Mizuno Tanrenjo DX Blue#2 Honyaki Gyuto. Rehandled by Marko Tsourkan octagonal handle ebony/nickel silver/black horn.
Knife has been used sparingly in a pro kitchen.
$975 US + shipping

Martell 01 240 Gyuto

Near new, used a couple of times in a home kitchen
$450 + Shipping

Suisin Hayate 300mm Maguro Blue#2
Near new, used & sharpened once made by Kejiero Doi serial #3
$725 US + shipping

Thanks for looking
Pics will be posted tomorrow

i love the casual dump of thousands of dollars of knives, this place is crazy. Huw maybe you should make like some kind of kitchen knife iron throne.

We're all lucky to live vicariously through P. Tiger, Len, Anton but Huw is just in another world. True knife nuttery at its finest.

Oh, can you imagine Jon B personal collection of knives and stones. Oh my my my...

i think jon is actually almost ready to build a small house out of whetstones

I believe the handle material on the Martell is Dyed Buckeye Burl but Dave wasn't 100% sure, it's beautiful though
62294A88-ACDF-4A97-86DF-AFEF4B1321E8_zpsu11adg7y.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
4D1CFC10-D4C8-40BE-9C51-FFCC16148B9F_zpstimoyobw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

There is too much awesomeness in this thread. Too scared to look again.
Huw... I am truly jealous that you casually sell more $$ worth of knives in one go than I have in my whole kit.... Probobly x2... Sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back