• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NEW Wantanabe Nikiri 180

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vesteroid

Reaction score
I purchased this last week along with a few other knives from him, and it just arrived. My goal was I believed I needed a longer nikiri and really love my wantanabe 165.

The truth is the 180 is just not THAT much longer than my 165 and I have a custom handle on my 165, so I really cant see having two almost identical knives.

Have not used it at all, except to hold it up next to my 165 and decide I want to sell it.

170.00 shipped to your door via ups.

Wantanabe 180 Nikiri professional

I apologize, I should have posted shipped to your door in the continental US.

I have a UPS account at work with really preferred rates and have no idea how to ship internationally, and for this small amount I can't imagine it makes sense.

I took delivery of a similar Watanabe Nakiri last month. It remains my favorite knife. To anyone who hasn't experienced Shinichi Watanabe's quality, you don't know what your missing.

Back