Thread: Thank You Forum Members

Thank You Forum Members

I wanted to take a moment to say Thanks to the forum members.

I have only been here about a month but you guys have made me feel like one of the family. Plus ..... and this is a big deal to me, you know lots of really funny jokes.

A lot of you have bought wood from me, but on top of that you have also posted photos and given a lot of positive feedback. It feels good to be appreciated. You guys are keeping me really busy but I am having a lot of fun.

Seems like some of you guys have been passing my name and phone number around as well. Today I had a phone call from a knife maker's assistant. Seems one of the forum members thought some of my redwood should be used on a knife they are having made. I am really bad with names and this was no exception. Took me until the end of the conversation before the light came on. I finally said "Oh yeah, Now I remember, aren't you the guy shaving with a spoon on your website?"

In a nutshell, thanks for keeping me busy and making things fun.
    Your Friend, Mark
    Mark Farley / Burl Source
    Phone 541-287-1029, Email burlsource@gmail.com
    Visit our web store

Mark
    You provide a great service for us. Also on the thought of positive feedback, you do the same for everyone else. You are a great person to deal with, you are very fair....and you are a smartass....That's a good thing! Even though you tease us with your amazing woods.....We still love you

And you made a thread about jokes.....Can't go wrong there lol.

So..On a twist from the OP, Thank you Mark!

Mike

+1 on Mike's comment.

Mark, you have made getting wonderful and exceptional woods easy and fun. Earlier I had to roam the countryside in Norway attending obscure knifemakers markets to score some good pieces, but you make it very easy. Taking a quick lok at my handle wood rack it is obvious that you make it almost too easy .
    Thank you for your great work for us in the forum and for providing us with great stuff I have never seen the likes of before. You are a pleasure to do business with and I appreciate your services. Keep up the good work.

DarHoeK

Yeah, thank you for driving us into addiction and bankruptcy...

Stefan

Quote Originally Posted by apicius9 View Post
    Yeah, thank you for driving us into addiction and bankruptcy...

Stefan
    You were a hopeless wood addict before I ever came along.
    Mark Farley / Burl Source
    Phone 541-287-1029, Email burlsource@gmail.com
    Visit our web store

I'm glad to hear that it's working out for you and that you're having fun here Mark. You seem to keep these guys salivating pretty well too.