Thank You Forum Members

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
I wanted to take a moment to say Thanks to the forum members.

I have only been here about a month but you guys have made me feel like one of the family. Plus ..... and this is a big deal to me, you know lots of really funny jokes.

A lot of you have bought wood from me, but on top of that you have also posted photos and given a lot of positive feedback. It feels good to be appreciated. You guys are keeping me really busy but I am having a lot of fun.

Seems like some of you guys have been passing my name and phone number around as well. Today I had a phone call from a knife maker's assistant. Seems one of the forum members thought some of my redwood should be used on a knife they are having made. I am really bad with names and this was no exception. Took me until the end of the conversation before the light came on. I finally said "Oh yeah, Now I remember, aren't you the guy shaving with a spoon on your website?"

In a nutshell, thanks for keeping me busy and making things fun.
Your Friend, Mark

Mark
You provide a great service for us. Also on the thought of positive feedback, you do the same for everyone else. You are a great person to deal with, you are very fair....and you are a smartass....That's a good thing! Even though you tease us with your amazing woods.....We still love you :)

And you made a thread about jokes.....Can't go wrong there lol.

So..On a twist from the OP, Thank you Mark!

Mike

+1 on Mike's comment.

Mark, you have made getting wonderful and exceptional woods easy and fun. Earlier I had to roam the countryside in Norway attending obscure knifemakers markets to score some good pieces, but you make it very easy. Taking a quick lok at my handle wood rack it is obvious that you make it almost too easy :D .
Thank you for your great work for us in the forum and for providing us with great stuff I have never seen the likes of before. You are a pleasure to do business with and I appreciate your services. Keep up the good work.

DarHoeK

Yeah, thank you for driving us into addiction and bankruptcy... :D

Stefan

I'm glad to hear that it's working out for you and that you're having fun here Mark. You seem to keep these guys salivating pretty well too. :)

Back