• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Del Ealy Damascus Paring Knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

29palms

Reaction score
One of Del's gorgeous damascus paring knives. I've had this for quite a while and it's too good looking for me to use so - $185 shipped/pp'd CONUS

IMG_20150206_191152_zps67590e15.jpg

IMG_20150206_191207_zps972ca49c.jpg

Well OK apparently some folks don't understand CONUS. I haven't heard a peep from Kumar who PM'd me first who lives in India so I'm thinking about selling this to the next guy in line. Who happens to live in Oz where I don't mind mailing to since he's willing to up the ante on shipping. Should I pull the plug on mister disappearing act?

Well OK apparently some folks don't understand CONUS. I haven't heard a peep from Kumar who PM'd me first who lives in India so I'm thinking about selling this to the next guy in line. Who happens to live in Oz where I don't mind mailing to since he's willing to up the ante on shipping. Should I pull the plug on mister disappearing act?

Just PMed you.

My grandfather was rushed to the ICU yesterday morning in critical condition so I was at hospital since then. Got back today and replied. I was going to have it Shipped to an Uncle in Charlotte, NC who was going to visit India next Month but their trip is now on hold too. So please go ahead and make the sale to someone else.

Sorry to hear of your grandfather's condition Kumar. I'm a grandpa and I know I'd want that kind of support from my kiddos.

Would you be willing to post to the UK?

Incidentally I have no idea what SPF means or CONUS for that matter, but I am happy to pay up front.

Thanks Pensacola. I even looked them up in the acronym glossary, with no joy. Adrian

CONUS is a Govt or military term, though I think originally it was (and still is?) an accronym for Contiguous United States meaning simply the lower 48. Alsaka and Hawaii were/are outside CONUS as are territories such as Puerto Rico and Guam. In common use, including here, its come to mean anywhere the USPS will deliver without extra paperwork, another line, more hassle. In common use Stephan and Mikey are within CONUS though it would be more correct to say packages can be shipped to them by USPS Priority Mail. Puerto Rico and other territories are within USPS Priority, as are U.S. Military bases that are overseas. Now that and 8 bucks will get you a cup of coffee.

And back on the market - USPS refused to insure it via priority international and I've spent too much time so refund was issued.

$185 shipped CONUS - that means from sea to shining sea and in between Canada and Mexico. Hawaii and Alaska are included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back