Greetings from sweaty, sticky Florida

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful knives Joe
http://web.mac.com/*******/Site/Available_knives_files/DSC_0129.jpg

I couldn't help posting a photo from your website.
Very very nice knives, excellent photos by Coop and sheaths by the best maker out there (Paul L)
Looks like you take your knifemaking seriously.
We'll be waiting to see some kitchen knives from you.

Yes, I have a couple of hundred pounds of Cru Forge V sitting in the corner in addition to the Hanson W2 and Aldo 1084Fg/15N20 mix, and a now functional (finally) power hammer to take the Cru Forge down from 1/4 to 1/8 for starters (can't do that with my press), so I think I will be trying some kitchen knives.:biggrin:

Welcome! looks from here the only hack job is your test boards. gonna make some kitchen sharps?

I hope so, but the only knife that I have ever made 1/8 of an inch thin was a little 3 1/2 inch blade mini-bushie. This is a new experience for me and I am having nightmares about these huge micro-thin steel canoe paddles twisting up like a corkscrew in the quench. I don't make monster 1/2 inch thick blades, but that big bowie was closer to 3/8 than 5/16 at the ricasso.:lol2:
Welcome! looks from here the only hack job is your test boards. gonna make some kitchen sharps?

Back