Discovered a great shop in the EU

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrOli

Reaction score
If you like Kurosaki knives in AS and R2 go check Cleancut in Sweden, they have both lines in stock and the AS is an absolute bargain!

Shipping to EU is £15 or around 20 Euros if you contact them prior to ordering, they are very fast to reply.

I have the 165 AS Bunka on the way with the new Kurouchi geometric pattern and can't wait to get it on the board...£130 shipped and no tax!

Sounds like a good find. Hopefully my Kurosaki knives will be fixed in the near future.

What's up with them?
Just a bit underwhelming and in need of proper bevels. Kinda goes against the grain of popular discourse, but I guess that's just my luck.

Man that is unlucky, was that on the R2 range? The newer AS models have the same geometric cladding but with AS core and KU finish. I only have a Megumi so far so the AS will be my second knife from him but the examples I have seen so far were top notch. Maybe Shibata San can sort out the issues for you?

Nice shop, I really dig the Wakui 18cm Nakiri with its Shiro #2 core and stainless cladding.

Big thanks from me too.

Back