Hi there!!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pnguy56

Reaction score
I was referred from a friend about this forum and its very nice. The mean reason I came here is because I'm searching for a Konosuke Fujiyama series 330mm sakimaru takobiki knife. I wanted to use the B/S/T forums but the guidelines says I must be a member of 30 days and a certain amount of posts. I'm really bummed out about that. I know this isnt the place to request, but if anyone can help me find that knife or point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Welcome! Maybe you could send an e-mail to Tosho Knife Arts and ask them to bring this exact model for you.
If you don't mind changing the maker, you could ask Watanabe to make one for you or you could take a look at JCK to see if there's anything you would like. For instance,
http://www.japanesechefsknife.com/KSSeriesHonKasumiGyokuhakukou.html#KSSeries
If you live in the US, this one looks good http://www.japaneseknifeimports.com...00mm-blue-1-hon-kasumi-sakimaru-takobiki.html
Good hunting!

Thanks Marcelo, and I am from the US. I will take a look at the links you gave me, and I will try to email ToshoKnifeArts. I hope they can fill my request.

I was referred from a friend about this forum and its very nice. The mean reason I came here is because I'm searching for a Konosuke Fujiyama series 330mm sakimaru takobiki knife. I wanted to use the B/S/T forums but the guidelines says I must be a member of 30 days and a certain amount of posts. I'm really bummed out about that. I know this isnt the place to request, but if anyone can help me find that knife or point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Welcome and good luck with your search. The 30 days and minimum posts will go by quickly. You can build up your post count by welcoming other new members.

Back