Just Joined from (wayyyy too) Sunny California

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone, Johnny here!
I realized I skipped past the introductions and jumped right into asking questions :O ! Sorry for barging in, so I better introduce myself now.

I joined the forums after lurking around for a little while, mostly to skim info on how to keep a few of my Chinese virgin carbon cleavers in good shape. Now that I'm heading to Japan soon, I'm super excited to get my very first Japanese knife there, and want to be part of this awesome community of knife enthusiasts to support this new hobby. There's so much to learn about knives, it's mind boggling!

I'm a professional photographer, so I'll be sure to drop by some popular knife shop for some photographs. If I have time, I might even drop by Shigeharu :D

Welp, that's all for now folks,

Cheers,

Welcome aboard. Love it if you'd share some ideas on food and knife shots.

its either very cold or snowing in Jersey right now, we are having a VERY VERY BAD and COLD winter, just looked at my phone and it's 18 out, that's pretty warm since the high the other night was -1 or something like that

Back