• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS(CONUS) Sakai Takayuki Tokujo Deba 180mm (7.1") W/ Saya

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xueqi89

Reaction score
Selling one of my knives, it's a Sakai Takayuki Tokujo Deba 180mm (7.1") with saya that's barely used, you can tell by how long it still is. Great knife only sharpened a few time and used a few time. Bought too many knife and selling it cheap because i barely use them now and need the money for something else :). Took great care of it still very shinny.

The Tokujo line is Sakai Takayuki’s best selling line of traditional hand forged knives. Created in the Kasumi method of joining a soft iron jacket with carbon steel, this line goes through additional tempering, cooling and hammering steps to ensure maximum sharpness and blade strength. These knives are forged from a Yasuki white number two steel and the edges are created completely by hand, using a combination of wheels and sharpening stones. The U shaped magnolia handles and water buffalo bolsters are easy to grip and are comfortable in the hand, even through long hours of use.

Specifications
Material (Yasuki white-2 steel)
Handle material Magnolia Wood
Blade length 180 mm (7.1")
Thickness at spine 8.5 mm
Thickness at tip 2.7 mm
Hardness (Rockwell scale) 60

Selling it for $240 FS CONUS come with saya and original box.

Buy all three (Tsukiji Masamoto Sujihiki + Tsukiji Masamoto Gyuto + Sakai Takayuki Tokujo Deba) together for $900

Feel free to ask me any other questions.

o3u5uNJ.jpg

YlAiWFP.jpg

eIqieii.jpg

n5zlX0l.jpg

Vs2Oxhd.jpg

nru4PkO.jpg

rd2TAHQ.jpg

mMt71Qk.jpg

dgDF7AY.jpg

need to sell it quick bump down to $230 free shipping in CONUS

bump, price drop to $210 this knife cost more than $300 selling it cheap, like new with saya and box

price drop to $200 free shipping conus, wow no one need a deba, 180 prefect size too.

bump drop to $190 plus free shipping to CONUS, knife is still like brand new

Back