• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS(CONUS) Tsukiji Masamoto Sujihiki 270mm (10 5/8 inch) with AB handle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xueqi89

Reaction score
This is the Masamoto that is at Tsukiji wholesale fish market, where he personally sells his knives to customers—over 80% of them, professional cooks, chefs or butchers. In fact, Tsukiji Masamoto knives are only available in Japan at the Tsukiji shop and through the company’s official website.

Selling one of my knives, it's a Tsukiji Masamoto Sujihiki 270mm (10 5/8 inch) with AB handle and saya that's barely used, you can tell by how long it still is. Great knife only sharpened a few time and used a few time. It got some rust stain on the back of the knife because it was siting under the restaurant sink and some dumb f**k got water on it and wont even tell me and when i found out it have rust on it. The stain do not effect the efficiency or quality and sharpness of the knife. Selling it really cheap because of the rust stain and due to the facts that i have too many knife and need the money for something else:).

This knife, which combines a traditional Japanese high-carbon blade with a Western style double-bevel edge, is a great choice for cooks who are more comfortable using Western-style blades but want the unparalleled sharpness and durability found in Japanese-style knives.The sujihiki is the Japanese version of the classic Western slicing knife but the blade is thinner and holds a sharper edge. The long blade of this knife is ideal for carving cooked meats and slicing terrines and pates. It can also be used instead of a yanagi to slice raw fish. Warning: Carbon steel knives will rust if not maintained properly. Use the Tsukiji Masamoto or Sabitohru Rust Remover to clean oxidized blades.

Manufacturer Tsukiji Masamoto
Style Sujihiki
Blade Material Carbon Steel
Handle Material Rose Shitan (Rosewood)
HRC 62-63
The antibacterial (AB) handle is rosewood soaked in an antibacterial solution. Please keep dry as you would regular wood handles.

Selling it for $350 FS CONUS come with saya
Buy the two (Tsukiji Masamoto Sujihiki + Tsukiji Masamoto Gyuto) together for $675

Buy all three (Tsukiji Masamoto Sujihiki + Tsukiji Masamoto Gyuto + Sakai Takayuki Tokujo Deba) together for $900

Feel free to ask me any other questions.

o3u5uNJ.jpg

YlAiWFP.jpg

CjssSvy.jpg

eQAEIji.jpg

4oLBO4F.jpg

UnuRCLE.jpg

Hl8HuEk.jpg

vHVnQT5.jpg

423IPw2.jpg

iIme55m.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.