Respectfully, please read.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PierreRodrigue

Reaction score
Hi everybody. There have been a couple people disappointed in me as of late, and I admit, I completely messed up a few things in my life.

I am not going to spew my life's issues in public, I'm not that guy. I have however, had some personal, and health issues. No excuses, I fell behind.

If I could politely ask, if you have any issues, could you please PM me. I would much rather address things in private. If you have questions about what is going on, I can answer you one on one.

I am working to fulfill my commitments. Please bear with me while I get through a few issues.

Pierre

Hope things get better for you. We all go through stuff in some way, shape and form. Most that have, are understanding. I know I have been there too.

Thank you for writing such a thoughtful, respectful post, and I personally respect you owning mistakes, and hope other forum members offer empathy and patience. We are all but human. Wish you well.

Up's and down's happens to all of us from time to time, hopefully we learn something good along the way to make those down's a little less deep next time

keep it up Pierre:viking:

Sounds like I could have written that. I hope things will fall into place for you again very soon!

Stefan

Just an update.
I had a minor surgery here 10 days ago. On the mend! :) I work as a contractor in the Oil Field up here in Alberta. As you all know, oil prices are in the crapper, making things quite tough. Seems like daily people are being let go completely or laid off daily. Scary times. As I have said, I have a plan, and am doing my best with what I have. Thanks for understanding, and your patience.

You are the best Pierre... :thumbsup:

Hope everything turns out and you are back to 100% soon, keep us posted please!

Hope you mend quickly and feel better soon, Pierre! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back