• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Zakuri gyuto, sushikiri, muki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bishamon

Reaction score
More stuff up. Low prices because I'm a nice guy :headbonk:.
The first is a 240mm Zakuri gyuto in Blue Super. Solid gyuto (more like a Watanabe) with a very good handle. The handle is a little bigger than most so it feels better in the hand, assuming you don't have girly mitts. Has blue patina on the edge because I've used it.
$130 shipped CONUS.

The second is an Ichimonji sushikiri :cool2:. It is SK5 carbon core with stainless cladding. 240mm long, and thin. Can cut more than futomaki if you want to roll chop. An interesting knife we don't see much over here (except for an expensive korin one). You know you've wanted to try one...
$130 shipped CONUS.

The last one is an Aritsugu mukibocho in white steel. It is basically a 110mm kamagata usuba. Good for detailed vegetable work, paring, peeling, chestnuts, or as a scorer.
$90 shipped CONUS.

IMG_3416.jpg

IMG_3431.jpg

IMG_3426.jpg

IMG_3439.jpg

IMG_3428.jpg

IMG_3418.jpg

IMG_3424.jpg

IMG_3429.jpg

IMG_3417.jpg

Haha, who knows. Of course I still have like 50 knives :p
Also, those Ino gyutos look pretty good...

you need to stop by and hang out one of these days...

and on that note, i'll let this thread get back to the sales... sorry for the interruption ;)

Zakuri gyuto and mukibocho done SOLD.

You know you want a sushikiri! lol

Back