Greetings Fellow Knifers!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgod

Reaction score
I admit that like several new members, I've already made a couple of posts without having introduced myself. I'm a lifelong home cook who finds that preparing dinner is a pleasure I look forward to each day, and as most everyone here knows, a fine knife adds much to that pleasure.

Oh, I live in Northern Colorado, and it would seem that nice J-knives are mail-order only in this part of the country. I wish I had gotten down to Korin when I lived in CT for a few years. I do have a Masakage Shimo 210 gyuto coming any day now, though, and it will be my first higher-end knife. Pretty excited about that!

Anyway, thanks for the great forum, Dave!

- Cam

Thanks! Hope no one is bothered by my use of the term "knifers." As I think about it, it might be objectionable.

Thanks! Hope no one is bothered by my use of the term "knifers." As I think about it, it might be objectionable.

Been called much worse. Welcome!

Welcome! :)

If you're ever in town again, please feel free to ask for me! I'd love to meet a fellow KKF member.

Latest posts

Back