Quantcast
HHH Damascus Pic.gallery
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: HHH Damascus Pic.gallery

HHH Damascus Pic.gallery

Hello, I wanted to tell you a bit more about Randy Jr. and myself.

Randy Jr. Is my 20 year old son. Last year he came to work with me in the shop and has been steadily learning and growing in his skill and ability's.. He runs the HOT side of my shop and does most of the damascus forging.

Myself, My name is Randy Haas, I started making Knives about 7 years ago. Like some I started with blade blanks and re handles. and one blade.. lead to 2, and so on..
    Over the years I have added new and or better tools to my shop. and I always seem to be one tool away from having everything I want!

Fast forward to now, Im truly blessed to be able to work as a full time knife maker, Its my passion. And Having Randy Jr. working with me has been a dream come true.. Im a proud Papa!

Here are some pics of some of the steel that Jr. has forged over the last year. Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HHH Custom Fighter 012.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	1245   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	billets for sale 011.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	1246  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mixed HHH knives 021.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	1247   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stuff 019.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	1248  

Name:	HHH Knives Folder and Hatchet combo 045.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	1249  

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

HHH damascus

A couple more pics...

Most of these are not kitchen knives, But were working on that..

Thanks for checking out the post.

Randy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1294341853-HHH_Custom_Knives_097.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	102.9 KB 
ID:	1250   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Feather with Ironwood 009.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	1251  

Name:	Ram Horn folder. HHH Knives 030.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	1253   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WIP 6 and Feather knife 008.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	1254  

Name:	171020_192010410810769_114314028580408_736156_598153_o.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	105.4 KB 
ID:	1255   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Feather billet for sale 016.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	1256  

Attached Images Attached Images  

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

You two make some very cool damascus! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.

I really love the patterns you guys are doing! I'm looking forward to making a knife with something like those at some point.
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Thanks guys, I really do feel blessed to have my boy working with me and sharing in my passion.. Hes only been forging for a year!!

Were getting ready to start a couple custom orders. One Gyuto in a mosaic pattern and the other a 8 inch Western w a birds eye pattern. Ill be posting some WIP pics as soon as possible.

Randy

Availible Knives

Great looking stuff Randy(s)! You guys do make some really outstanding damascus! Thumbs up!

Thanks Mike. As I said, Randy Jr. has only been forging Damascus for a little over a year! And his progression has been very fun for me to watch. Im really proud of him, and love using the steels he makes.

Its a knife life!
    Randy

Availible Knives

Good morning, I wanted to let ya know that we are offering damasucus billets forged to your specs. Many patterns to choose from mild to wild!

I plan on adding a damascus page to my web site in the near future for this.. But as of yet, I havnt gotten the web page set up. Till then, If you want to get something forged up for that special project.. feel free to get in touch with me.. You can do so through my web sites contact page. http://www.hhhcustomknives.com/contact-us/

Ill post this info again when I get the page up and running. I look forward to hearing from ya!

Its a Knife Life!
    Randy

Availible Knives

lol, when I clicked that link, there is a picture of a Damasteel knife. That's ironic.

LOL, The Irony! Thats one of the blades I rehandled a couple years ago.. I already know I really need to update the web site.. But thanks for the friendly reminder..

Note to self..

Availible Knives