Quantcast
HHH Damascus Pic.gallery - Page 8
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: HHH Damascus Pic.gallery

Looks "tribal" for lack of a better word.

I like it. Nice work Jr.

TRIBAL! I have had some say it looks like tiki statues, totem poles, faces, and a few other things.. But Im feeling TRIBAL..

After just finishing up the O.O.T.W. build. and a damasteel beauty.. I think I will take a time out from orders just make something because, because I can Thinking I may grind into this piece, Maybe a Suji. Or a Sub Hilt Fighter.. Possibly a large TRIBAL Dagger! Hmmm.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

HHH Custom Knives T Shirts.

Here is one of Randy Jr's original patterns. Its called Tsunami! I love it and every knife I have mede from it, large or small looks amazing! This is a 300mm Suji that were working on.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

One million twenty four thousand eighty eight layers of steel make up this wild billet! Yep, Jr is a MAD MAN! and put together a million layer billet! Here are some photos!!

A few weeks ago Jr made me a Pattern and I called him a Genus! lol It was one of them patterns that resulted from a OOPS!! and well it really looks awesome.

I posted a few pictures on this thread. Anyways. I bet him he couldnt do it again, and this is what he made me.. Looks like I owe him lunch... Again.. lolol

The coolest part about these is they are LARGE billets, Kitchen knife sized pieces that are not spoken for yet.. So if you want to have the first knife ever made from this new pattern.. The option is available! There I go trying to be a sales man again.. The real reason for my post is to brag on Randy Jr. and his forging ability's.

Thanks for looking. and God Bless YA!

I remember this one Randy...Junior's "tribal" pattern. A classic.

LOL The reason I posted it a second time was that he was able to make 2 more of the same pattern in different sizes and thickness.. Which to me is VERY COOL.. And that I can offer it as a pattern for future custom orders.

I have not had a chance to grind out a blade yet from this pattern. But it wont be long now and Ill have to make another Nakiri or a Sick Suji.. etc..

Thanks for checking out the thread. and the encouraging comments.. I appreciate you guys!

That Feather Damascus pattern is so cool looking. My fiance would love it.

Wild.

Nice work Randy.

+ Reply to Thread