An honest mistake...

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harlock0083

Reaction score
I think people here will appreciate this picture:

16696138142_65aae109a4_c.jpg

The were not licensed by the Dept. of Health to start a restaurant, but did anyway and are now shut down.

Why was it an honest mistake? Sounds dishonest to me.

Why was it an honest mistake?

Sorry, sarcasm is hard to express in writing. I'm pretty sure the owners (wherever they are) started the restaurant knowing fully that they would need a license, but chose to ignore it for whatever reason. I think they've abandoned everything inside the restaurant and aren't coming.

I'm of mixed minds on this. I personally love food poisoning, but don't want people skipping out on their taxes.

I see a sign on the door of a defunct restaurant. My speculation is that it was prob licensed, inspected, yadayady at one time and has since gone **** up. License expired, a simple servant had another simple servant post a sign.

Not sure why I see a thread but if it works for you.....

I see a sign on the door of a defunct restaurant. My speculation is that it was prob licensed, inspected, yadayady at one time and has since gone **** up. License expired, a simple servant had another simple servant post a sign.

Not sure why I see a thread but if it works for you.....

NVM, they've been around for 2 yrs. (edited for bad memory.) How long does a license last?

Around me you renew / get spot checked every 6 months. I've seen a friend forget to pay his liquor license, had the check written out in a drawer at his bar, just for the wrong month.

Back