Oregon Brewers Festival

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpikeC

Founding Member
Reaction score
The Festival started yesterday and I walked in the opening parade. Big fun, brass marching band and the works!
There were 85 breweries represented, many bringing brews made specially for this event.

0728011221.jpg

That looks like one great time to me, wish I lived closer!!!:Beersausage:

Sponsor McMenamins Had the hammer head stout crew out in force:

0728011155.jpg

good times! some big names there....strange but texas cant seem to put out a great brew. so sad.

Oooh, I would love to spend some time there. Just had a nice Sierra Nevada 30th anniversary Bock, but only becaise I ran out of Rogues...

Stefan

good times! some big names there....strange but texas cant seem to put out a great brew. so sad.

You know it really is with all those German immigrants that settled in the hill country. At least you got Shiner Bock.

Shiner is a good beer-when-you-just-need-a-beer type, but I've had like 10 different types of Shiners, and with the exception of Ruby Redbird(grapefruit beer...yum), they all taste the same!

Portland now has more breweries than any city in the world! The Dogfish Head Black and Red was amazing, even if from Delaware!

Back