Happy Birthday WildBoar

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have a good day with the wife and kid, and btw, I liked the interview at the fora.

Btw, birthdays are on my mind. My son's is in 4 days and my wife's is in 7. This is birthday season for me.

k.

Thanks, everyone! No Zaytinya; we're trying out an Italian place where a couple ladies stand in the window rolling out pasta all day. They have a long-simmered sauce with cooked with meatballs, sausages and ribs. Perfect food when we have piles of snow all around us and yet another day of below-freezing temperatures. Plus it will be like a holiday dinner back when my grandparents' generation was still around and hosting all the big family gatherings, but without all the bickering :)

Mr. Drinky, my family sounds like yours -- both my parents and one sister also have birthdays within 12 days of mine. Oh, and also my MIL. Feb/ March is definitely birthday-oriented for us.

Thanks, everyone! No Zaytinya; we're trying out an Italian place where a couple ladies stand in the window rolling out pasta all day. They have a long-simmered sauce with cooked with meatballs, sausages and ribs. Perfect food when we have piles of snow all around us and yet another day of below-freezing temperatures. Plus it will be like a holiday dinner back when my grandparents' generation was still around and hosting all the big family gatherings, but without all the bickering :)

Mr. Drinky, my family sounds like yours -- both my parents and one sister also have birthdays within 12 days of mine. Oh, and also my MIL. Feb/ March is definitely birthday-oriented for us.

Yeah, within a 30-day period starting Feb 11 we have my Dad's, mine, my MIL, my FIL, my son, and my wife. It seems like one constant birthday.

k.

Almost missed this one, happy birthday!

Stefan

Happy birthday! May you have many great meals with fantastic company ahead of you.

Thanks, everyone! Nice thing about a Friday birthday is it resulted in two more dinners over the weekend.
Come on over. Shots on me.
Been trying to get by your place for the last 1-1/2 weeks but the snow keeps messing up project schedules. Might be in the neighborhood near the end of the week.

Back