• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gesshin Hide 210mm White #2 Hon-Kasumi Wa-Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chifunda

Reaction score
This one has been my go to gyuto for a while now and to be candid, it shows it. Nothing really wrong, no problems, just honest wear. Still an awesome cutter with great geometry. This is the thinner knife with less belly that Jon describes on his website.

If you're looking for a great user, this could be it. $225 shipped CONUS. That's almost $100 off the new price. No trades or international sales, please.

You're rolling out one nugget after another at some very compelling pricing. I be watching you.

And GLWS.

I would also really like to see pictures.

Photos to fellow shortly. It's really in better condition than I imply...I'm a notorious under describer.

As promised:
Gyuto%20Right.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Gyuto%20Left.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Gavin,

Your message box is full and will not accept further mail. Please clear it and let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back