Anyone have one?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone bought one here so if you search the forum you will likely find it. As advised, run!

LOL, well okay then! But it looks cool.. :bigeek:

Seth, You've gone from asking about Lamson to this POS? You're going downhill dude. Why don't you skip the rest of the crap products out there and fill out the "First Knife" questionnaire. It will help you think about what you want in a knife and will let folks give you some tailored recommendations to your requirements.

If you're looking for inspiration there are sponsoring retailers on this site you would do well to browse - one of which is in Western Washington.

Seth, You've gone from asking about Lamson to this POS?

:newhere:

I was not looking at that thing seriously. But I thought I would ask just in case. I am not a very good cook, in-fact I am a 36 year old fat guy that was told 2 years ago that If I did not quit buying food that comes in a box that I would not live to see my next B-Day. So I started by watching Forks Over Knives and that changed how I look at food. Than I watched Food INC. and I made up my mind. 2 years ago my A1C was 13 today it is 6. I have been insulin free for more than a year and much heather overall. I also learned that I actually enjoy cooking but in the process I found that my "Box Store" knife set is garbage.

I am a little materialistic (ok, maybe a lot) even know I should not be. With all that said I am looking for a knife that will chop some veggies and a little meat and look cool hanging on the wall. The more I read and look the more money I want to spend. :knife:

Don't need to spend a lot of money, but filling out the 'which knife should I buy' questionnaire really would do more good than randomly picking things that look 'cool'. :tease:

Don't need to spend a lot of money, but filling out the 'which knife should I buy' questionnaire really would do more good than randomly picking things that look 'cool'. :tease:

I can't seem to find it. Link?

Back