• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

KF sujihiki, Watanabe funa/oroshi deba

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bishamon

Reaction score
This time it's a 270mm Hattori KF sujihiki and a Watanabe.

The sujihiki is in mint condition as you can see, although it has been used. It's sharp. Comes with fancy box.
$195 shipped CONUS.

The Watanabe was called a 180mm funayuki deba, but it's thick with a 6mm spine. It's his own version of a funayuki I guess. Blue2 steel.
It's more like a mioroshi deba IMO. I got it used a couple years back, and this one has been used. Spots of orange patina in some places, including the spine. A real workhorse. No chips.
$160 shipped CONUS.

Right click view for fullsize.

IMG_3443.jpg

IMG_3461.jpg

IMG_3460.jpg

IMG_3457.jpg

IMG_3454.jpg

IMG_3459.jpg

IMG_3446.jpg

IMG_3451.jpg

IMG_3447.jpg

Man, would you want to trade the deba for a kayagaki as 240 gyuto. I'm looking for a deba, but just bought a few knives

Unfortunately I have enough gyutos, lol. Money for these.
Maybe take $150 for the deba.

Deba sold.

Sujihiki to $185 (50 off new, and sharper).

Dang, here I am again caught snoozing on the deba.

Hathan, you should have done this two weeks ago, before I ordered from JCK. I like the 300mm and the carbonext steel, but I really love the profile of the FH suji. One of the best suji profiles, and the handle is so awesome.

Back