Exciting News

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haburn

Reaction score
1. Zoolander 2 was announced this week.
2. We closed on a new house which already has a shop. This means I will be expanding capabilities. I already have a forge on order. :D
3. I will be moving this week, this will not affect any orders and business will be usual for my customers.
Thanks guys!

I like good news. Zoolander 2 is definitely that. As is the new Star Wars coming in December!
And there's also Frozen 2 for all the kids out there. Even though my daughter is too young to understand what this sequel thing means currently, I'm sure by winter she'll certainly get it. The actual movie I could care less about, but now we have a "date" when we'll take her to her first movie theater experience. It's the small things...

But there's nothing small about moving And acquiring a bigger work space! Congrats Ian

"That Haburn is so hot right now." -Mugatu

Did you ever think that there's more to life than making really really really really ridiculously good looking knives?

dont go celebrating with a "tragic gasoline fight" congrats ! Its crazy i came across this today because i discovered your site while on a cig break at work

oh and think this belongs here...
Matilda: I became...
Hansel: What?
Matilda: Bulimic.
Derek Zoolander: You can read minds?

Love it, Zoolander 2 and you might be one of the coolest guys in the world. Keep on keepin on, Gary.

P.S. Watch out for freak gasoline fight accidents.

Great...now with increased production you can afford to hire me as an apprentice :)

Thanks guys! I'll put some pics of the shop up when it's a little more put together. I'm having a new meter put in so I have plenty of power for all the future toys. Once that's done I can get a little more organized.

Moving is never without hiccups and we had a couple of fun ones. A large tree fell on a communications line the day we took possession and thankfully there was no damage. The tree contractor, Asplundh, for the local utilities were generous enough to help us out free of charge. I've been playing lumber jack cutting the tree into rounds. Super fun work. Seriously.
After that, my PSU blew and destroyed my motherboard in my desktop. :( The hard drives and video card we fine. :biggrin: I picked up an off the shelf desktop and installed goods and everything is okie dokie again.
Now we just have to wait for Zoolander 2.

Lucky guy! You have wood to split. My parents fell a tree every few years. I always love going over there to split wood. One of my favorite exercises. :D

Back