Page 27 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: YouTube Knuckleheads

But it looks like she just does the tip in and out; the knife has a completely flat tip section!!! LMAO

She uses a hang drum for a wok.

that was awesome, like the description of how knives that get thick at the top tend to wedge, she's not sure why, they just do. And the pleading to people to buy a decent knife, sharpen it and learn how to use it.

I think Eamon's first video should be a spoof remake with him in a blonde dread wig.....chawp chawp

Chop Chawp! Found another of her videos with her amazing knife skills!! Chop Chawp! See how the knife wedges, too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lUaU...FuGuGQESzhs%3D

at least her skills looked better then last time but thats not hard

Well, we now know the name of almost every single part of a knife is called, "This part here."
    "Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough." —Mark Twain

The one and only thing that I can agree on contained within this video is that he's using a Burr-King - everything else is knucklehead worthy BS.

I only wish that the majority of you could appreciate the level of sharpening skills being shown so that you could enjoy this video on a whole other level that I can. Someone should tell this guy to take a pro level sharpening class somewhere before he takes money for doing this stuff.

After watching the first video this next one will make sense....mmmkay

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    The one and only thing that I can agree on contained within this video is that he's using a Burr-King - everything else is knucklehead worthy BS.

I only wish that the majority of you could appreciate the level of sharpening skills being shown so that you could enjoy this video on a whole other level that I can. Someone should tell this guy to take a pro level sharpening class somewhere before he takes money for doing this stuff.
    If I'm not mistaken, this guy does/did services for Mark R. I believe he has a business selling stropping compounds too.From what I've heard, he is good. I don't know first hand. I can't speak ill or favorably of the guy-but he does talk a lot like Mr. Mackey.

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    mmmmmkay. the whole time I kept thinking that the knife will end up cutting the belt. (kinda hoping it would too.)

"So we see, mmmkay, that we can grind a knife asymmetrically, mmmkay, by grinding more on one side than the other, mmmkay"

Yeah.....and....tell us something that my kid doesn't know, mmmkay