Page 28 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: YouTube Knuckleheads

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    lol ya can you just show us before you say mmmmkay smore?? But I did learn something no matter if it took me 15x as long to do so.

So, why not use an expensive knife for demonstration? What difference does it make for skilled hands?

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1hmf2Fc2UU

Kept flinching when she jabs the knives towards the camera. The whole video is painful to watch.

"...and me from the point of view that I know better than you...." HOLY F**K! She's got some pair of balls if she really believes that.

Just an orange, just a knife & JUST AN IDIOT!
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

eighties are totally back.

Quote Originally Posted by Taz575 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1hmf2Fc2UU

Kept flinching when she jabs the knives towards the camera. The whole video is painful to watch.
    Ohhh.... Clueless...

Long live YouTube, the land of clueless!

M

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsy9977 View Post
    How to buy grass fed beef and why menstrual cups arevawesome.....i definitely gotta watch all her videos.....im really looking forward tO the everything i wanted to know about dreadlocks video!.....Ryan
    I showed this vid to my wife. I can't believe she watched the whole thing. She enjoyed it so much that she actually watched the menstrual cup! I had to leave the room. We are going to start an underground love vitamin supper club. Tonight we are going to view the dreadlocks video. What type of cuisine goes with dreadlocks?

Weed. Lots of weed.
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by ecchef View Post
    Weed. Lots of weed.
    Maybe a side of magic mushrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by ecchef View Post
    "...and me from the point of view that I know better than you...." HOLY F**K! She's got some pair of balls if she really believes that.
    That is the least crazy of her beliefs judging by her website: http://juneroca.com/

Be sure to check out the store.

Mind = blown.