Quantcast
YouTube Knuckleheads - Page 30
Page 30 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: YouTube Knuckleheads

How dare you guys talk about RR and her coppertail that way!?

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    What? she seemed happy to talk, about her coppertail that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny.B.Good View Post
    That is the least crazy of her beliefs judging by her website: http://juneroca.com/

Be sure to check out the store.

Mind = blown.
    *** did i just read

Quote Originally Posted by TB_London View Post
    *** did i just read
    Told you.

I consider myself pretty well read, but I confess I've never read up on the "history of the interdimensional portal."

Aw *&$^) it, while we're at it... some of the biggest marketing BS ever.

Looks like I gotta me at least three different knives jsut peel and cut an onion. How have I ever lived without that super duper paddle shaped serrated thingy???
    Shibui - simplicity devoid of unnecessary elements

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Alton Brown can over-complicate making toast. What a chode. If I would have seen this 10 years ago, I would've never bought a Shun. I'm literally trying to give mine away now and have no takers. He said he's in a "comitted monogamous relationship" with Shun. Bring on the sex tape !!!

Except for a VERY small fraction of his terminology, I find nothing to take issue with in those videos. Also, you don't need a paring knife to top and tail an onion, and he wastes a lot of bell pepper. The knife stuff, I say is all spot on, especially considering his audience.

He states in Gear for Your Kitchen that he prefers his Shun Classic 8" Chefs over his Murray Carter Santoku. He just likes Shuns, and rightly so. Most people can't tell the difference between a well sharpened Shun and a high end custom, at least not for a few years.

might be full of marketing but its atleast truth to it and not nearly as bad as the 2 bit hacks that show knife skills (sorry i dont think it rates to be listed with the rest the trash in this thred )
    at least its helping get people away for walmart 29$ 10 piece sets of knives

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Alton is definitely a smart guy. He knows his stuff. I just can't sit through this vid. Life is too short. Plus his voice/commentary/style is like nails on a chalkboard to me. I'd rather watch the love vitamin do an instructional fugu video.

Quote Originally Posted by knyfeknerd View Post
    Plus his voice/commentary/style is like nails on a chalkboard to me. I'd rather watch the love vitamin do an instructional fugu video.
    +1