Quantcast
YouTube Knuckleheads - Page 31
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: YouTube Knuckleheads

Quote Originally Posted by knyfeknerd View Post
    I'd rather watch the love vitamin do an instructional fugu video.
    Only if she promised to eat it.

Okay, not really. I don't think she's an evil person...just a twit.

I dont know why would che suddenly start producing knife movies since she have no clue about it.

"Just sat there on the sofa the other day high with LSD and thought it would be cool to talk a little on something I totally have no clue'bout, like chawping"

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    lol it would be better if the movement in the table was edited out. funny little vid.

I love it! Especially the 'tude at the end!
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Damn. I gotta take my sharps to the stones again!

Not knife related but knuckleheads all the same

Quote Originally Posted by l r harner View Post
    might be full of marketing but its atleast truth to it and not nearly as bad as the 2 bit hacks that show knife skills (sorry i dont think it rates to be listed with the rest the trash in this thred )
    at least its helping get people away for walmart 29$ 10 piece sets of knives
    Yeah I agree, he's good for educating the general public. I used to LOVE Good Eats, and I've learned a lot from him, about food, chemistry, etc. But he's basically reguritating info he gets from other sources in his own lingo and then comes across as claiming it as his own (not that we, as individuals, don't do that ourselves). Not that I have a problem w/ capitalism by any means, but I find it off-putting his plug for Shun based on his success. I don't think he has a contract with them any longer. What ever happen to Alton's Angle knives? I used to like AB a lot, but in the last couple of years I find he has become an arrogant, pompous ass. He was nicer and much funnier when he was young and chubby. And he's a terrible cook. Hence, he gets Knucklehead Listed!
    Shibui - simplicity devoid of unnecessary elements

That's some funny s**t Tom!
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by mpukas View Post
    Yeah I agree, he's good for educating the general public. I used to LOVE Good Eats, and I've learned a lot from him, about food, chemistry, etc. But he's basically reguritating info he gets from other sources in his own lingo and then comes across as claiming it as his own (not that we, as individuals, don't do that ourselves). Not that I have a problem w/ capitalism by any means, but I find it off-putting his plug for Shun based on his success. I don't think he has a contract with them any longer. What ever happen to Alton's Angle knives? I used to like AB a lot, but in the last couple of years I find he has become an arrogant, pompous ass. He was nicer and much funnier when he was young and chubby. And he's a terrible cook. Hence, he gets Knucklehead Listed!
    i love an awful lot of his recipes.

+ Reply to Thread