Quantcast
YouTube Knuckleheads - Page 42
Page 42 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: YouTube Knuckleheads

But it has flames on the sides a true mark of quality .
    A clever cook can make good meat of a whetstone.” Erasmus

Pretty thick santoku. Makes it perfect for root veg i guess

I can not really decide if his stone is crap, skills or knife

The usual option on multiple choice question.

EDITED. spoke too soon ... you tortured me Maxim. After skipping and hopping like a kangaroo on my part, don't think the stone is too crap, nor the knife is too bad.

This is too much comedy. I'm sure Maxim is familiar, but the battles of Ken have been fairly legendary (in their volume at least, if not their value). To see him now pushing hand sharpening on naturals after the fights with kcma and dave on behalf of jigs is hilarious. I don't know if KC is a member here, and Dave may be too polite to respond, but it's probably best to ignore him ignore unless you have money to spend. He's a promoter.

Yup. His finish on knives, single bevel in particular, is legendary. My pocket money is tied to maxim's stock ... not a lot left nowadays lol.

The finish was kind of crapy before and after. And bevel was very uneven. So i dont see what he want to prove in that video . I will be kind of embarrassed to show of that finish

I dont say its bad to have that finish, Knife is maybe sharp that is what most important. But he wanted to show Jnat finish. And that fail big time

Quote Originally Posted by maxim View Post
    I can not really decide if his stone is crap, skills or knife

14:59
    Anyone else see how big and low that hollow is? Could also be a pressure problem, since his fingers never are over that spot. But that spot looks problematic.

I would like to see that video songified. It could help to unlock its potential.
    Example below.

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by maxim View Post
    ....But he wanted to show Jnat finish. And that fail big time

14:20 > =