Quantcast
YouTube Knuckleheads - Page 56
Page 56 of 110 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast

Thread: YouTube Knuckleheads

I bet those metal filings on that onion dice are deeeeelicious!
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

I don't see this as belonging with the knuckle heads, I like the guy from America's test kitchen and think he did an excellent job describing the options available to sharpen a knife. I realize that to members of this site it may seem sacrilege to use a chefs choice but for 99% of households it would be a huge improvement, even the $12 hand held thing would be an improvement. Most people never sharpen their knives, and I mean never, my parents for one have had basically the same knives for 25 years without so much as owning a honing rod let alone a way to sharpen. This video is direct at people like them, and for that I think it's perfect.

Engorged Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The hekler View Post
    I don't see this as belonging with the knuckle heads, I like the guy from America's test kitchen and think he did an excellent job describing the options available to sharpen a knife. I realize that to members of this site it may seem sacrilege to use a chefs choice but for 99% of households it would be a huge improvement, even the $12 hand held thing would be an improvement. Most people never sharpen their knives, and I mean never, my parents for one have had basically the same knives for 25 years without so much as owning a honing rod let alone a way to sharpen. This video is direct at people like them, and for that I think it's perfect.
    +1

There's nothing wrong with using a chefs pro or a accusharp on a soft-steel knife to sharpen it. Stones are wasted unless you are THINNING and sharpening.
    "So you want to be a vegetarian? Hitler was a vegetarian and look at how he turned out."

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    good thing that onion is going in the trash.
    Chewie's the man.

Quote Originally Posted by Crothcipt View Post
    good thing that onion is going in the trash.
    +1
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

Quote Originally Posted by xxsmilerxx View Post
    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=0CBGIexHlsI

Sorry I havent a clue how to embed!!

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    I'm very disturbed because it appears the guy is totally nude.
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon