Page 70 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: YouTube Knuckleheads

Part 2:

I love the final shot of him adjusting the fruit on the Jello, right after he finishes his Porky pig impression. Outstanding.
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

I felt this needed a redux.

Name:  HowTo Use a Yanagi Knife   YouTube.png
Views: 330
Size:  242.8 KB
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

Quote Originally Posted by ThEoRy View Post
    I felt this needed a redux.

Name:  HowTo Use a Yanagi Knife   YouTube.png
Views: 330
Size:  242.8 KB
    It's cun-caved on one side guys!

I don't even want to think about the minutes and hours of my life I will never get back from watching the clips in this thread, but I just can't look away. Arghhh.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassEye View Post
    Part 2:
    Oh boy, this is funny, but I also don't know how I feel about this.

My first (and only) restaurant job was a dishwasher at a restaurant and I replaced someone who was on one of those disabled work programs. Anyhow, they hired me on the spot and I asked about the guy I replaced as they said they just fired someone. Well, he had a learning disability and when dishes would back up, he would calmly load up a couple of racks of glasses and then proceed to hurl them at wall, smashing everything. The cook told me, "As long as you don't do that you'll be fine." High standards, and there is nothing that boosts someone's self esteem more than working a job that was previously held by someone who was mentally handicapped. I was on my way.

Anyhow, this doesn't count as kitchen-related, but Tosh.o will be featuring it next week. At first, it kind of made me think of the pineapple video by Mr. KnifeFan, but for us knife knuts, there is always a bit of ninja virgin in all of us. Just try bringing up your knife fascination on a date some time

k.

Edit: The new standard of knife sharpness is the water bottle.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

That's great
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.. Beer!" -Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, Friar Tuck

I wonder how many hours of call of duty he plays a day...

Quote Originally Posted by mr drinky View Post
    Oh boy, this is funny, but I also don't know how I feel about this.

My first (and only) restaurant job was a dishwasher at a restaurant and I replaced someone who was on one of those disabled work programs. Anyhow, they hired me on the spot and I asked about the guy I replaced as they said they just fired someone. Well, he had a learning disability and when dishes would back up, he would calmly load up a couple of racks of glasses and then proceed to hurl them at wall, smashing everything. The cook told me, "As long as you don't do that you'll be fine." High standards, and there is nothing that boosts someone's self esteem more than working a job that was previously held by someone who was mentally handicapped. I was on my way.

Anyhow, this doesn't count as kitchen-related, but Tosh.o will be featuring it next week. At first, it kind of made me think of the pineapple video by Mr. KnifeFan, but for us knife knuts, there is always a bit of ninja virgin in all of us. Just try bringing up your knife fascination on a date some time

k.

Edit: The new standard of knife sharpness is the water bottle.
    I'll see your fat ninja and raise you 1 fat ninja with sweatpants and a pony tail!!

And the remix..
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

Nice. Very nice.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson