Quantcast
YouTube Knuckleheads - Page 47
Page 47 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: YouTube Knuckleheads

Do the videos no longer work on YouTube? I couldn't view it. I think all of your comments made him cry, stomp his feet, and leave the room

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Quote Originally Posted by mr drinky View Post
    Do the videos no longer work on YouTube? I couldn't view it. I think all of your comments made him cry, stomp his feet, and leave the room

k.
    The "Mastering Knife Skills" video? Works for me.

Need a Salty "video response" in the worst way.

He's also a highly distinguished author:
    ...More words of wisdom for ONLY $37.50!
    http://www.abramsbooks.com/Books/Mas...584796671.html
    About the author
    For more than 20 years, Norman Weinstein, a chef-instructor at the Institute of Culinary Education, has taught everyone from first-time cooks to professional chefs how to select and use knives. He has been profiled in Wine Spectator and the New York Times Magazine, and has appeared on the Food Network. The 2003 honoree of the New York Association of Culinary Professionals, Weinstein lives in New York City.
    this pedantic, backwards fool has been taking young aspiring chef's money and then abusing their brains with this crap for 20 years...

I think that he should join forces with the chefdepot "chef" and Ken S. to make the most painful video in the history of youtube. -that "it's fryyyy-daaaay, frrryyyy-daaaay" girl woudn't stand a chance.

Calm down, J. Its gonna be ok.

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    It's sad to read all the glowing reviews of his video/book on amazon. My 2 year old son has better knife skillz.
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    I was thinking when I was doing some potato cutting last night. If I was to waste that much potato in a restaurant I would be bitched out and prob. not able to work that prep again.
    Chewie's the man.

I am not sure if this is 100% in the category but the knife is kept in bad condition and she is hitting the sink with it after the cuts the fillet. She needs to lap her stone too. I personally have no problem with the rest of the vid.

She did a pretty good job, and is it just me or is she kinda hot too

Quote Originally Posted by mainaman View Post
    I am not sure if this is 100% in the category but the knife is kept in bad condition and she is hitting the sink with it after the cuts the fillet. She needs to lap her stone too. I personally have no problem with the rest of the vid.

Didn't this video and subsequent comments appear in another thread previously?

Quote Originally Posted by GlassEye View Post
    Didn't this video and subsequent comments appear in another thread previously?
    It did, in the "youtube awesome" thread.