Quantcast
YouTube Knuckleheads - Page 87
+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast

Thread: YouTube Knuckleheads

That's where I stopped. Couldn't take any more of it. You shouldn't use a shiv to process proteins btw...
    Today is as good a day to die as any. Except for tomorrow. I have plans tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by brainsausage View Post
    You have a stronger stomach than I Karring... barely made it four minutes in.
    Well I was on the latter half of a bottle of wine at the time.

k.
    "In Japan they don't call it Japanese food, they just call it food." -- Children's Hospital Quote

Like I said- stronger than me, I was about 6 hop devils, and two shots of Herradura Anejo in(today is my semi day off. Don't judge...)
    Today is as good a day to die as any. Except for tomorrow. I have plans tomorrow.

Even his strongest detractors have got to admit - thats an awesome hose clamp holding his table, cutting board, log splitter, together...
    Dave
    Older and wider.

That is one strange interpretation of a Japanese knife. I also don't understand what I was supposed to learn from the video? Any semi-sharp knife will cut raw meat, sort of? If I watch a video I want to see someone with far more skill than I have. This certainly wasn't it.

I liked how the cleaver was better at slicing the fat off than his "special" knife.
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    I find the whole thing quite disgusting.
    I think there is some disturbing stuff up in that crack. -in the stump.
    Sharpening Gizmo holding station/E Coli and Salmonella or Ebola or possible Leprosy culturing stump.
    So gross.
    I just threw up in my mouth.
    No matter how high the throne,
    there sits but an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by daveb View Post
    Even his strongest detractors have got to admit - thats an awesome hose clamp holding his table, cutting board, log splitter, together...

I'll give him that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    Yeah and the whole set up doubles as a base for his precision gizmo sharpener too. It even comes with a veg cleaver to jam under a leg if the floor is uneven.
    Wait, *** in the name of is that????

Quote Originally Posted by bieniek View Post
    3:51
    Dude what are you doing ! ?
    No clue.
    I stopped watching shortly after 3:10 when he almost tried to use the knife up side down and put his finger on the edge instead of the spine.

Lighting is fantastic too: really adds to the "something very disturbing is about to happen" vibe.

Seriously, if I where to actually create a fictional character just to troll with / see how much disgust I could generate, I dont think that i could do a better job.
    "I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

+ Reply to Thread