Quantcast
YouTube Knuckleheads - Page 93
+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 109 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast

Thread: YouTube Knuckleheads

Quote Originally Posted by tripleq View Post
    Where in the heck do people learn these things?
    Probably from another youtube vid.

Good Use of Miyabi 7000 MCD

Thought I would start of with a video that brought me to this forum in the first place when searching for my Miyabi, and trying to get some more information. Slowly building a new knife collection. I do apologize if this has been posted before, but ohhh boy.

Next good test

Best Regards,
    Shamus

Quote Originally Posted by ThEoRy View Post
    Yeah.... look at my comments from over a year ago. lol.
    I special type of love that is another 4 letter word for people like this. I know of a few hippy dippy types with exactly this same attitude in life, and having just a touch of information to make them dangerous. One does so in studio design (acoustics) and lacks even the most basic knowledge. Worst part people pay him. Other one is of very strong opinion in IT and likes to go against me, except I have 20 years consulting experience, degree, certifications, etc, and he has a lot of weed and some friends.

It truly is scary and not needed, and this is partly why I am always reading through the forum, with not much to say yet.

I hate you guys, you made me stay till 1:15am awake and I am only on page 29. Tough day tomorrow see I.

Some of those vids are priceless - pure gold

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Welcome Ruso. Just wait until you get to the really good stuff.
    Chewie's the man.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy Power View Post
    Sorry if this is a repost...but oh. my. gawd.

That is the most painful thing i have ever seen. It took less than a minute and a half before I attempted to electrocute myself with the toaster to make her go away forever...

Quote Originally Posted by Chefdog View Post
    That is the most painful thing i have ever seen. It took less than a minute and a half before I attempted to electrocute myself with the toaster to make her go away forever...
    Wow, that is a really bad one, and I applaud Theory for taking it for the team to combat ignorance. I guess this is what one gets when a girl focused mostly videos about getting rid of acne produces knife videos. The bar was set low that day....

k.
    "In Japan they don't call it Japanese food, they just call it food." -- Children's Hospital Quote

Not sure what happened but I tried to post this before?

Sort of not what I would do with a Miyabi:

Quote Originally Posted by Chefdog View Post

Gawd I hate hippy dippies!

You're going to love this one. Presented is a knife skills class from a Cordon Bleu trained Chef--Elizabeth Whitt.

It starts getting good at 3:00. Check out 9:24 for her tips on taking down a Onion. Look at that sawing motion. Pretty generous portion of tips cut off too. Something tells me that **** would not fly in ThEoRy or Chuck's kitchen.

Its obvious that she doesn't use sharpening the stones. What a bute. so this this is the cutting technique that they teach at one of the worlds finese Culinary school in the world? Please, somebody save meh! ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bycgZ0PI6og
    One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

+ Reply to Thread