Page 97 of 113 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast

Thread: YouTube Knuckleheads

I'm just amazed that she still has all her fingertips.
    Rule #1- Don't sweat the small s%&t, rule #2- It's ALL small s%&t
    Mikey

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Did you see the tomato at the end and how she was flattening it to cut it (oops)... I mean to squish it with her knife. More juice on the board than in the tomato.
    Chewie's the man.

The incredibly sophisticated Boise, ID <g>
    As if it wasn't bad enough, that guy mollusk wades in to tell us why a non serrated knife sharp enough to slice a tomato, will be dull after one tomato. Tells us that his 30 year old Henckels knives are the greatest (tho' he only keeps one sharp enough to cut a tomato) and tries to make everyone else feel stupid. I love people who are so stupid/ignorant....they don't know it. <g.

Don't forget to take out the wooden part! huh!?

Quote Originally Posted by Crothcipt View Post
    I agree with Z. I just don't think it belongs in this thread. Ty for sharing Spike.
    All of the other version of that video I've seen where cut shorter. The last line is so great though: "...most of that pain that you're feeling is coming from the knowledge that you're really an idiot" lol, spot on: I know that pain well!
    "I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

Why do I read the damn youtube comments?! Every time I do it, and every time I stuff the feelings a little further down inside...
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

Have another shot, they'll come back up.

Quote Originally Posted by jackslimpson View Post
    This is just so shi$!stic. And I love how condecending she is in the video. Acts like she knows what the hell she's doing. Someone send her the link to this thread, I don't know how to do that.

" If you treat your tomato right....."

Sounds like 85% of the customers who call our support line.
    Send screen shots, instructions, explain to them, still no clue.

There is no longer words to describe the levels of ignorance captured on video these days.

Hmmm...you want to use a wooden cutting board because it retains the tomato juice which you can use for other recipes. So, a wooden cutting board is like a sponge/Tupperware combo then? Next time I carve some proteins I'll have to remember to wring the jus out of the board when I'm finished.
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter