Quantcast
YouTube Knuckleheads - Page 33
Page 33 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: YouTube Knuckleheads

Quote Originally Posted by Candlejack View Post
    Why can't girls like star wars as much as us guys? What changed for you?
    I read LotR and found it vastly superior. Later in life, I would find out that the things I loved about Star Wars were all absent from the new ones. Couldn't figure out what that was, then over time I found out that it was Gary Kurtz and Frank Oz. Basically, I get the same thrills from waiting for Panzer 88 to come out that I once got as a misdirected boy waiting for the new Star Wars film, only to get copious amounts of Pepsi advertising.

Then after a few years of LotR obsession(when I went to public school my number 2 goal was to find someone who enjoyed Tolkien's work as much as myself), I see a teaser preview and think "psh, that's a ripoff of Lord of the Rings"...then it IS Lord of the Rings. I about pissed myself. And Jackson didn't let down.

This year, when the Hobbit comes out, I will be taking 2 days off work. I'll watch it a few times the first day, and recover the next.

Quote Originally Posted by BurkeCutlery View Post
    Later in life, I would find out that the things I loved about Star Wars were all absent from the new ones. Couldn't figure out what that was...
    If you still can't quite put your finger on it, this guys points out everything that is wrong with the prequels. Things you already knew and plenty of things you didn't even realize were so bad until he mentions it. He has a review for each of the prequels, and each one is vastly more entertaining than the movie it is discussing (and nearly as long; the review for Phantom Menace is 7 parts and over an hour long, but totally worth it).

Also, very NSFW.

Remember, NSFW or children or the easily offended: contains cursing and includes a creepy and slightly disturbing narrator. Part 1 isn't that bad though, except for some swearing.

"God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney

I read LotR and found it vastly superior. Later in life, I would find out that the things I loved about Star Wars were all absent from the new ones. Couldn't figure out what that was, then over time I found out that it was Gary Kurtz and Frank Oz. Basically, I get the same thrills from waiting for Panzer 88 to come out that I once got as a misdirected boy waiting for the new Star Wars film, only to get copious amounts of Pepsi advertising.

Then after a few years of LotR obsession(when I went to public school my number 2 goal was to find someone who enjoyed Tolkien's work as much as myself), I see a teaser preview and think "psh, that's a ripoff of Lord of the Rings"...then it IS Lord of the Rings. I about pissed myself. And Jackson didn't let down.

This year, when the Hobbit comes out, I will be taking 2 days off work. I'll watch it a few times the first day, and recover the next.

Actually, i was doing a sex-change joke.

But both of these series are good, i enjoy star wars more though, especially the KotOR-games.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyChance View Post
    If you still can't quite put your finger on it, this guys points out everything that is wrong with the prequels. Things you already knew and plenty of things you didn't even realize were so bad until he mentions it. He has a review for each of the prequels, and each one is vastly more entertaining than the movie it is discussing (and nearly as long; the review for Phantom Menace is 7 parts and over an hour long, but totally worth it).

Also, very NSFW.

Remember, NSFW or children or the easily offended: contains cursing and includes a creepy and slightly disturbing narrator. Part 1 isn't that bad though, except for some swearing.

I saw that a while back and make anyone watch it that will sit still long enough. Spot on, through and through.

I saw that a while back and make anyone watch it that will sit still long enough. Spot on, through and through.
    I just watched the first four parts. Genius.

Have to pause for breakfast or I would keep going.

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    I really liked this guys reasoning. It made more sense than trying to fix the problems in other lore areas. Ty for the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny.B.Good View Post
    I just watched the first four parts. Genius.

Have to pause for breakfast or I would keep going.
    That's how it goes. I'm not even a Star Wars fan and at first thought "there is no way I am going to watch 70 minutes of this". Before I knew it, I was on part 5 of 7. And now I have watched his reviews for all three prequels at least once, and reviews of his other movies. Great stuff.

"What's wrong with your fa-a-a-a-a-ace!?"
    "God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney

I would like to add this... I dont know what Your are thinking about it, but the shape of the knife hes sharpening and the job he is doing and the state of the blade itself... WOW, thats a piece of shite!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZj0I...layer_embedded

Quote Originally Posted by bieniek View Post
    I would like to add this... I dont know what Your are thinking about it, but the shape of the knife hes sharpening and the job he is doing and the state of the blade itself... WOW, thats a piece of shite!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZj0I...layer_embedded
    Itasan18 is a badass when it comes to breaking down fish. I just can't get over the terrible opening music in all of his videos, sounds like some demented children's program.
    Twitter: @PeterDaEater

Im just saying about the linked video. Horrible knives.